- 2nd Most used search engine to Google
- Owned by Google and therefore videos get favoured in SERPs
- 2nd Most visited site in the world
- 400 hours of video uploaded every minute
- 5 Billion videos watched daily
- Yet, only 9% of businesses use YouTube
If you have a business and are not using video as part of your marketing mix, then you are missing out.
One of the main benefits of using YouTube is it is a FREE TRAFFIC source for your business.
Once you have uploaded your video, it will continue to drive traffic to your website or offer forever! Not only that, you can build your brand, your personality and truly connect with your clients using video. The question therefore is not just about creating great content – but also ensuring that content gets seen by your target audience. The key to this is two-fold.
Firstly, ensure you do your research for the ideal long-tail keywords.
Secondly, learn how to optimise your video for search engine ranking.
In this post we are assuming you have your keyword sorted, and are going to focus on…
How to get your videos seen on YouTube – EASILY!