An equine massage gun
is one of the best ways to release muscular pain in a horse. One of
the essential therapies is equine massage therapy, another is doing Common Sense Stretches
before and after activity. Horses are incredible animals with many
extraordinary abilities that require more physical activity than most
animals; therefore, they need more health care and pain management
techniques to keep moving.
Horses benefit from massage because their physical activity makes
their muscles strain and often over worked and sometimes injured. To
relax the muscle tension and quicker supply of blood oxygen to the
injured or stiff muscle, horses need massage regularly.
Equine massage, especially percussion massage techniques, has been
used for relaxation, advanced joint movements, pulled muscle, and severe
Benefits of Equine Massage Therapy
- Equine massage therapy is used to relax the motor nerves that help in keeping calm the nervous horse.
- It is also helpful for good sleeping patterns and reduces restlessness and stress.
- Improved Proprioception
- More Efficient Movement
- Improved Posture, Circulation, Hair Coat, Muscle Tone
- Increased Flexibility and Range Of Motion
- Immune System Support
- Injury Prevention
- Increased Benefits When Used In Conjunction With Chiropractic and/or Acupuncture.
Equine massage can have a profound effect on the nervous system of
the horse. Some of the benefits of equine massage therapy, to name just a
few, are pain relief, stimulation of the motor nerves, relief from
restlessness and sleep disturbance, and improved proprioception. Equine
massage is also thought to help calm nervous horses or horses in
unfamiliar surroundings and/or stressful conditions.